Just Sandy

This is my blog space thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Bad Blogger!

So I have not been a good blogger this month! AT ALL! Everyday I think I want and need to post on my blog! I need to follow up on my fashion post with pictures! WELL... life happens. Got really sick and really busy... BUT here are a few things I have done while not blogging:

Take my kid to a company picnic

Take my daughter to a pumpkin patch with an awesome jump pillow!

Make a Halloween cake (took 3 days) from scratch... completely!




Take my daughter and the neighbor kids trick-or-treating (my daughters 1st time)





Go to a Halloween party and make my Hurricane Sanday Costume (because my name is Sandy)



Yes I have a bunch of debris in my hair!



Buy Boots!!!

Take my daughter to truck-or-treat with her bff at the automobile museum 





Carve pumpkins



SO as you can tell I have been a little busy. I also NEVER fall asleep when I need to so I am almost always tired and yeah... I hope november is a little less busy so I can catch up on blogging.

Anyone know of a topic calendar? Want to guest post? Want me to guest post? Message on twitter or comment on this post! I will be better this month!


No comments:

Post a Comment