Just Sandy

This is my blog space thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Announcement!

So many people are reaching out on Facebook saying they want or need help in different ways to get weight off, and be healthy. I believe I can help. In addition to this blog I have decided to dedicate another blog to putting as much information as I can out there for helping people who want to be healthy and maybe aren't quite sure how. That blog is called Food and Fitness Friday.

I am so excited for it! I am always spreading my new found health and fitness knowledge with people (or old found health and fitness knowledge with new people). If you know me, you know I have talked about it. That is because, as some of you know, I had to go on a journey of discovering what healthy was so I myself could get healthy. This blog is going to be a space where I will be talking about the things that can help people get healthy. I give them advice and tools they refer back to in case they forget anything.

Please check it out, subscribe and please spread the word. I have a welcome post as of today and have already prepped my post for Friday!

Thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment