Just Sandy

This is my blog space thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

"It's gonna be May"... oh wait it is May!


So this cracked me up! It's already May because I never go to bed early BUT through retweets I found this and it made me laugh because if you know the song it's referencing you get it and you should laugh too. BUT just in case you are a little strange or didn't grow up in America or late 90's early 2000's (is that how you say that? Probably not.) Then just click the link > "It's gonna be May" and you will get it... and if you don't... well... I feel bad for you lol!

In all seriousness it's MAY 2012! It's just crazy how time flies! May has a ton of things happening, Graduations, Proms, and a BUNCH of birthdays, at least in my family and friend circle. We are almost 1/2 way through the year! Unreal!

So It has been a little while since I have posted music on my youtube page (please take a look and subscribe > SandyWessel, I have some vlogs and stuff but my music is what I care most about) and I really want to do some more soon! I did KROD this month and that was a TON of fun. I want to collaborate more with people but that seems to be hard to work out with other schedules and with a baby (and the other people who have kids) but I am going to put more effort into making that work. Maybe seeing some more original music from me and my peeps (lol I really just said peeps). I have to get copyrights though... I don't need people stealing my/our future material!

So what would you like to hear from me? What songs do you think my voice would fit, or I could make my own? Challenge me and let's see how many songs I can live up to the challenge on! Comment on this blog, my Youtube video's, and please help me by passing my videos around and making my dreams a reality.

Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment