Just Sandy

This is my blog space thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Looking back

Today's VEDA topic was read an old blog post... well I felt like this was a sign that I needed to read a blog post from one of the first months I started blogging. Why? Well when I first started blogging it was an outlet to help me get through a miscarriage, so it must be time to read some over and think about it, see how far I've come and how far I haven't. I am not surprised I let a few tears go, but after I recorded this... I realized this was the first time I talked about it in some detail out loud (with very few exceptions). It stirred some emotions up inside that I almost enjoy feeling because it makes me feel closer to the unborn child. Not that I wanted to be sad, but having emotions made me accept that I didn't forget and that he or she was real and I still love he or she. I am ok with that. I am ok knowing I have the ability to love without ever having seen my child. It is a blessing to feel such love. If you want to watch me actually talk about it out loud just click on the video below.


No comments:

Post a Comment