Just Sandy

This is my blog space thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Where have I been?

I haven't posted a ton on here because I am doing VEDA (Vlog Everyday in August) so if you want to see what I have been doing check out my videos on my youtube page SandyWessel (Subscribe!). Each day we have a topic so everyday you will get to know me a little better! Check it out!

Also when you are done watching mine check out some of the other VEDA videos and get to know some other bloggers and see if you click!


Hope you are all doing well, and YES I did get a new phone FINALLY! Also I had an AWESOME time on my vacation to Wyoming and have some footage in my VEDA videos!

Leave me some comments! I love them! (Well most of them haha!)

Here are a few of the videos to get you started!




No comments:

Post a Comment