Just Sandy

This is my blog space thanks for stopping by!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Chicken and Pasta Medley






This is what was for dinner tonight! It was pretty good!

Ingredients you will need to make this:
1 6 oz. pkg tri-colored pasta (I had Rotini noodles so I used those)
3 cups cubed cooked chicken
1 10 oz can of broccoli chicken soup (just realized while typing I used cream of broccoli soup lol!!)
1 soup can (the 10 oz one from the broccoli chicken soup) milk
1/2 green bell pepper cut into thin strips
1 2 oz jar chopped pimiento
1 5 oz (you have to buy 8oz and when drained it is 5 oz) can water chestnuts, drain, chopped (I didn't chop them)
4 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
1/4 grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup bread crumbs

Serves 6

Directions:



 I boiled 3 chicken breasts then cut into cubes, it only took 2 large ones to make enough chicken





So I don't know why but the blog isn't letting me post like normal so here are the pics of the steps then the steps follow. Sorry!







  1. Cook Pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse; drain again. Meanwhile, mix Chicken, soup, milk, bell pepper, pimiento and water chestnuts in a bowl, Add pasta to bowl; mix.
  2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Add cheddar to chicken mixture; mix gently to combine. Spray 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
  3. Spoon Chicken mixture into prepared dish, spreading evenly.
  4. Sprinkle top of casserole with Parmesan and bread crumbs. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment