Just Sandy

This is my blog space thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tired

I didn't post yesterday... weird I know. I actually had a really good day despite going to the doctor and realizing that the baby is really gone now, like out of me completely. It made me sad but I know it had to be done. I don't have to get a D & C PRAISE GOD!!! And the doctor took me off work for 1 more week PRAISE GOD!!! I kept myself pretty busy yesterday. Did A LOT of cleaning. The living room got a complete cleaning, so did the counters, stove, microwave, dishes and I even went through a cupboard to take out all the storage bottles that I used when I was pumping. It was an overall cleansing day for my house and body. Luckily McKayla took almost a 3 hour nap so I had time to finally do that stuff. I made a frozen Lasagna for dinner, target brand... NEVER EAT THAT!!! It taste like rubber. But after that Scott put the baby in the front carrier and we took a long walk...an hour. It was nice, then we came home and put the baby to bed. Started watching How to Train your Dragon but I fell asleep before the movie ended. I was tired! Scott woke me up to go to bed, and it's normally the other way around. I think everything just made me exhausted. It was great though.

Today I woke up with a call from the doctor about when to start taking my birth control pills, and of course right when I tried to go back to bed McKayla woke up. So I got her up and decided I wanted...needed to get her some warm weather clothes, since I was not prepared and she has almost none. So I called up Carolyn and we went to Once upon a Child. While taking a shower McKayla decided to roll and hit her head on the door frame... this started her crying. So I got out to see if she was ok, which she was, kissed her and put her down to get back to my shower... This started a almost non-stop day of crying so far. But I finally went to Once upon a Child. I got a bunch of cute things for her and only spent $41.00 it's great! But it reminded me that I wanted to sell the clothes I have right now for her... and that's another project I have, along with my own clothes. Then we met her husband and pastor Steve at Adalberto's and had lunch. While at lunch I just got really tired so I was glad when we left.

McKayla fell asleep in the Car on the way to lunch which was great because I actually got to eat, but she woke up from kids being loud. When we got home I took her out of the car seat and set her down, she instantly started to cry... it now has become a battle to stop her from crying. She was driving me crazy! But she is finally down for I think a much needed hopefully long nap. I want to take a nap too, but I thought I would take this opportunity to write since I just fell asleep yesterday.

I believe if it wasn't for all the prayers I have been getting I would not feel so good and like life is moving on already. Although still painful, it doesn't hurt so bad right now. I thank you for your prayers and ask if you could still pray for my family and comfort, as well as getting the for sure on the house in September. Thank you all for being so supportive and reading these. I am taking each day as they come. Now I am going to try and get a nap before McKayla wakes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment